Saori CH60 - Classic Model
- Durable body made of high-quality birch wood.
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- Warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warp is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 69cm (26")
- Depth: 61cm (24")
- Height: 98cm (38")
- Weight: 15.7kg (34.5lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23")
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 400 wire heddles); 1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control lever (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 2 tying rod with cords; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds); 4 harness cord stoppers; one clipping rod