Saori Piccolo 40 - Foldable Model
- Lightweight but strong body with beautifully chrome-plated metal tubing frame
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- The position of the breast beam is height adjustable: 60cm and 68cm (about 23.6" and 26.8")
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf (Optional)
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warp is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 55cm (21.6")
- Depth: 56cm (22") / 74cm (29") when raised / 15cm (5.9") when folded
- Height: 81.5cm (32") / 91.5cm (36") when raised
- Weight: 6.95kg (15.32lb)
- Weaving Width: 40cm (15.8")
bobbin winder; shelf; clamp; 1 reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 200 wire heddles); 1 warp control lever (built-in); 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords; reed hook; heddle hook; bobbins (15 pcs); boat shuttle (M); 100 ready-made warp threads (100 threads x 6m/6.5yds)
Optional items: extra reeds (3/4/7 dents/cm 8/10/18 dents/inch)