Saori SX60 - Foldable Model
The SAORI SX60, with a colour-coordinated wood and metal tubing construction, is foldable for transport and storage. You can fold and unfold the loom instantly without any additional assembly. Moreover, it has excellent durability and stability notwithstanding its lightweight and easily portable frame.
- High-quality birch wood and tan metal frame.
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control pedal lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warps is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 73cm (28”)
- Depth: 70cm (27”) / 23cm (9”) when folded
- Height: 99cm (39”) / 108cm (42”) when folded
- Weight: 14.7kg (32.4lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23”)
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 400 wire heddles); 1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control pedal (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 2 tying rod with cords; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds); 4 harness cord stoppers; one clipping rod.
Saori SX60H - Foldable Model with Longer Metal Tubing
SX60H loom has a longer metal tubing, which makes the position of the breast beam 74cm (about 29 inches) away from the floor. This is 5cm (about 2 inches) higher than the SX60 loom. It gives the comfortable space for tall weavers. Moreover, the SX60H loom has a space and holes for another warp roller, with which you can enjoy double beam weaving more easily by purchasing an extra warp roller.